This is my sandbox, feel free to edit it.
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped! is one of the two video games based off the animated series called Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. This one was made exclusively for Nintendo's Game Boy Advance.
Ami and Yumi had just got back from a world tour concert and decide to take a break. Kaz asks them why they aren't making new songs, and Ami and Yumi respond by telling him they were tired. Then Harmony came walking in asking Ami and Yumi to play another concert and they again claimed they were tired. So Harmony hypnotizes Kaz and kidnaps him while Ami and Yumi were stuck to the ground by a giant lollipop that Harmony threw. Their cats, Jang Keng and Tekirai, come and lick them free and Ami and Yumi start a new journey to rescue Kaz.
- The level design is too short,
- Most of the bosses are also very easy to beat because when you use your special attack's three time's you finished the boss easily about a minute. this is likely because they wanted to make the difficulty for younger audience easier.
- The sprites are very good as some of the spriters actually put effort for there character's epically the jam attack one.
- The backgrounds are also good and the mugshots is something that give you Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories vibes.
- The soundtrack while pretty simple can be catchy and maintains faithfulness of the main series itself.
[[Category:Game Boy Advance Games]] [[Category:2000s Games]] [[Category:Platforming Games]] [[Category:Short length games]] [[Category:Average Games]] [[Category:Nintendo]] [[Category:Games Made In Japan]] [[Category:Average Games]] [[Category:Television-Based Games]] [[Category:Cartoon Network Games]] [[Category:Games Made In the United States]]