Robin Hood's Quest
Robin Hood's Quest is a stealth adventure game developed by Broadsword Interactive and published by Oxygen Interactive. This game is based on the greatest folklore British hero of the same name and released on 16 February 2007 for the Sony PlayStation 2 and PC. The game generally received very negative reviews.
Why it Sucks
- The boxart is very poorly made, where you can clearly seen the tree's are been lighten of day then the background is night and even Robin Hood is not appeared on this.
- There are no cut-scenes at all, just only text with the narration.
- Poorly and very dreadful graphics.
- Badly controls where it was hard to control the camera.
- The stealth missions are far more worse than Daemon Summoner and Beverly Hills Cop, if the guard saw Robin he will chased you then Robin Hood fell on his knees which there is not where to hide or getting rid the guard.
- Poor grasp of source material.
- You cannot choose a weapon like shooting an arrow at the guard, but only used to get pass from the gate then you never used an arrow.