Hollow is a survival horror game developed by MMEU and published by Forever Entertainment for Microsoft Windows on November 16, 2017. The Nintendo Switch version was released on February 22, 2018 and the Xbox One version on May 30, 2019.
Why It Sucks
- Awful graphics that make the game look like a high-quality game made in the late 2000s.
- The player character moves so slowly that even the main characters from Skyrim and the newer Fallout games can beat him in a walking competition!
- The game's story and gameplay are basically poor man's Dead Space. This also makes the game a rip-off.
- An almost non-existent story that is only told through easily missable audio tapes and crudely-written notes. The game's ending, which ends abruptly, advertises a sequel that promises to give more answers.
- All the audio tapes are present-day walkie-talkies, which don't fit in with the game's sci-fi setting.
- The gameplay is really repetitive and boring.
- Plenty of bugs, some of which are even game-breaking.
- Poor grasp of the horror genre in general.
- Awful facial animations and voice acting that make Mass Effect: Andromeda's facial animations look good.
- Very little enemy and weapon variety. There are only 3 weapons and 4 enemy types overall. In addition, the enemies lack even cosmetic variety, and oddly enough, they all are female, save for one unkillable ghost-like astronaut.
- Really short. It can be completed in 2 hours.
- Besides audio tapes and notes, there is also erotic posters as collectibles, which seem to be added just for the sake of fanservice as they feel really out of place.