Guts and Glory
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guts and Glory is a simulation video game developed by HakJak and published by tinyBuild. It was originally released as early access on February 15, 2017 and then fully released on July 19, 2018.
Why It Sucks
- Extremely poor graphics that look like an early 3D Unity game.
- Broken and clunky controls, especially for Lawnchair Larry.
- The levels can range from decent to horribly unfair.
- Unrealistic gore. The blood looks like ketchup and the flesh looks like raw beef steak.
- Due to the bad physics and horrible controls, there will be a lot of cheap deaths.
- You get absolutely nothing if you complete all of the levels, you don't even get a bit of fanfare.
- Cringe-worthy voices.
- The Nintendo Switch suffers from worse graphics, inconsistent and low framerate, and frequently lags when there's too much blood or particles popping up, which is stupid because the Switch should be able run the game perfectly fine without any issues. This is completely inexcusable.
- Terrible optimization for lower-end PCs.
- Dull and forgettable soundtrack.
- The consoles in general have this strange change to 2 characters, John's son was replaced by Debra and Jack and Jill are both old people. This is made despite the fact The Yang Family still has the kid in the back.
- The characters are completely wobbly when on the vehicle.
- Low replay value. Unless if you're playing on Steam(which has a workshop), there's nothing else to do after finishing it.
- It can be fun for people who love Happy Wheels.
- Steam has a workshop so at least you won't be bored playing the exact same levels over and over.